Creating Financial Freedom
You get one-on-one guidance and a comprehensive financial plan that helps manage risk, improve performance, and ensure the growth and longevity of your wealth.
We help you:
- save enough for a comfortable retirement by identifying your retirement needs, analyzing your assets and sources of retirement income, reviewing estimated shortfalls, and identifying the best ways to save for retirement given your financial situation and risk tolerance;
- pay for your child’s college education by accurately estimating the amount of money you’ll need, analyzing your assets, reviewing estimated shortfalls and considering general alternatives and strategies to help address these potential shortfalls, and developing an optimal savings plan given your financial situation and risk tolerance;
- protect your family in case of you become disabled by ensuring you have enough money in your emergency fund and analyzing your life, disability, health, home, and motor insurance coverage;
- review your will and various powers of attorney designed to take care of your affairs in the event you are incapacitated and can’t manage them yourself;
- achieve your investment goals by identifying the steps needed to maximize your investment returns as well as the steps needed to help minimize your risk while building increased predictability of your investment returns;
- leave a legacy for your heirs by maximizing the value of your estate by saving tax naira, professional fees, and court costs, as well as minimizing the costs of probate, creditors, lawyers, and estate taxes, which can negatively impact the value of your estate;
- Stay in control of your affairs by providing a road map for passing your estate on to your heirs.
Let us help you attain financial freedom by consulting with us.
Estate Planning is a process that addresses the future of your assets when you are unable to do it yourself, as it relates to your nominees – your family, other individuals and, in some cases, charitable organisations, with a view to ensuring that proceedings are carried out according to your desire, with minimum delay and devoid of acrimony.
We help you:
Answer the basic questions of:
- Who qualifies to be a beneficiary?
- When and how should transfers be made?
- What is to be transferred?
Resolve with the fundamental problems with Estate Planning, viz.:
- feeling too young for estate planning;
- discomfort that comes with the thought of death;
Clearly define your estate planning goals.
- Organize and create your estate planning team (experts on law, finance, and taxes) if you need one.
- Evaluate and recommend estate planning options.
- Prepare, organize and review your estate planning documents including current wills, trusts, health care and power of attorney.
- Arrange for management of your estate in the event you are incapacitated. And at your death:
- Plod through the process of Probate, if applicable, at optimum cost, and tax.
- Draft a working plan for conserving and effectively managing your estate.
- Transfer the assets of your estate to heirs the way you want.
- Organize fair and adequate liquidation of estate to cover taxes and other expenses.
- Amend your plan as needed.
We also help with:
- Living Wills and Trusts.
- Lifetime Family Wealth Transfers.
- Family partnerships and other business relationships.
- Leaving money to charities.
- Preparation for estate and trust tax problems.
We are Personal, Affordable, Full Service, Financial Advisers for Individuals and Small Businesses, providing fast-response, tax and financial guidance. We are available to help you wade through the hassles and red-tapism associated with estate planning.
If you’d like more information about our estate planning services please call us.
We counsel you on the true perspective of wealth, the place of true wealth and the true place of wealth for a fulfilled life.
“.….. The amassing of wealth is one of the worst species of idolatry! No idol is more debasing than the worship of money! Whatever I engage in I must push inordinately; therefore should I be careful to choose that life which will be the most elevating in its character.”
Steel Tycoon of the 19th Century.
Believe it or Not
A plain bar of steel as it sits is worth ~ N1,000;
made into horseshoes for a thoroughbred ~ N10,000;
made into needles for medicine ~ N100,000;
made into springs for Swiss watches ~ N1,000,000.
The difference is in what was done with the raw material.
What are you doing with what God has given you? Research shows the greatest fear people face is having lived a meaningless life.
The Word of God, the Lord Jesus, and a vibrant Spirit-filled community changes all of that!
Feel free to contact us on +234(0)8033431042, for more insights.